Hair loss is a common thing in both male and female. It is generally said that your health is reflected through your hair. We generally loose around 100 hairs per day. Whether we comb our hair or just do nothing, even then we lose our hair. But losing a good chunk of hair daily is an alarming sign though.
Today we are going to share quick tips and home remedies that will surely prevent further hair loss.
Here we go:
- Apply coconut milk on your scalp to prevent hair loss. Coconut oil is a great source of nutrients.
- Mix Indian herbs like amla and neem with massage oil and massage on your hair and scalp.
- Go for hot oil hair massage. You can opt for oils like olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil or mustard oil to get that relaxing feeling and stimulate hair follicles.
- Aloe Vera gel is a great option to try when it comes to hair fall. Simply apply Aloe Vera gel on your hair, leave it for few hours and then wash with lukewarm water.
- Use good hair packs like yogurt or eggs. They work wonders in case of hair fall.
- Go for hair trimming time to time as this removes split ends and keep your hair tangle free and they look pretty.
- Eat well and opt for the food that is rich in proteins and vitamins.
- Never comb when your hair is when they are wet. Let them dry and then do the combing part. Wet hairs are very vulnerable to breakage.
- Don’t keep your hair tied always as knotting and tying puts pressure on your roots and make them prone to breakage.
- Don’t wash hair with hot water or don’t use hair dryer too much. Use these hair heating devices in limit.
- Don’t use much hair products altogether as too much product usage may spoil your hair.
Read all Beauty Tips.
Read all Health Tips.