Hair loss is a common thing in both male and female. It is generally said that your health is reflected through your hair. We generally loose around 100 hairs per day. Whether we comb our hair or just do nothing, even then we lose our hair. But losing a good chunk of hair daily is an alarming sign though.
Today we are going to share quick tips and home remedies that will surely prevent further hair loss.
Here we go:
- Apply coconut milk on your scalp to prevent hair loss. Coconut oil is a great source of nutrients.
- Mix Indian herbs like amla and neem with massage oil and massage on your hair and scalp.
- Go for hot oil hair massage. You can opt for oils like olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil or mustard oil to get that relaxing feeling and stimulate hair follicles.
- Aloe Vera gel is a great option to try when it comes to hair fall. Simply apply Aloe Vera gel on your hair, leave it for few hours and then wash with lukewarm water.
- Use good hair packs like yogurt or eggs. They work wonders in case of hair fall.
- Go for hair trimming time to time as this removes split ends and keep your hair tangle free and they look pretty.
- Eat well and opt for the food that is rich in proteins and vitamins.
- Never comb when your hair is when they are wet. Let them dry and then do the combing part. Wet hairs are very vulnerable to breakage.
- Don’t keep your hair tied always as knotting and tying puts pressure on your roots and make them prone to breakage.
- Don’t wash hair with hot water or don’t use hair dryer too much. Use these hair heating devices in limit.
- Don’t use much hair products altogether as too much product usage may spoil your hair.
Read all Beauty Tips.
Read all Health Tips.
Use Aloe Vera for Looking Beautiful!
Top 11 Tips for Neck Skin Care
Priyanka Chopra in Three Different Looks
13 thoughts on “Simple Home Remedies to Prevent Hair Fall”
I have to try to follow your tips coconut oil especially
Don’t Call Me Fashion Blogger
Nice tips, my hair was falling a lot about 3 months ago.
Blog Coisitas e Coisinhas
I love all of these tips for keeping your hair from falling off! I need to look into aloe vera. Thanks for sharing!
Nancy ✨ exquisitely.me
Thank you so much for these tips. Have a beautiful monday!
Great tips for keeping our hair healthy!
These are such great tips!
Sleeping with a silk pillowcase is also an amazing tip too! It literally saved my hair along with protein treatments!
Very interesting post!
Cores do Vício
These remedies make totally sense to me. Thanks for sharing!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
Such an interesting post! Great tips, thanks for sharing!!!
Loved this post and all your natural recommendations to prevent hair fall.
lots of love, Miri
These are awesome tips! I would love to try a hot oil massage. I always ask my boyfriend to give me scalp rubs, but the oil would really elevate the experience haha!
Thank you so much! I will try this home remedy. Some ingredients are in my kitchen
I like this post. Sleeping with a silk pillowcase is also an amazing tip too! It literally saved my hair along with protein treatments!