Looking beautiful is a dream of every girl! Isn’t it? There are many ways through which we can enhance our outer beauty and today we have come which some very important, quick and handy tips which are quite helpful in enhancing the beauty of our face and skin. Let’s check out these quick beauty tips one by one.
- Cleaning, toning and moisturizing should be a part of your day to day routine: Rose water is said to be the best cleansing agent. You can opt for tulsi water as a toner, it works wonder. For moisturizing opt for the mixture of multani mitti, honey and onion juice.
- If you want to improve your complexion then use a paste of cucumber with raw milk. Cucumber helps in soothing skin. A cucumber also improves your complexion along with soothing your skin.
- Use lime juice as a scrub: Lime/lemon juice is a great scrubbing agent. Mix it with sea salt and sweet almond oil and use as a scrub all over your face and neck.
- Use gram flour (Besan) to get rid of tanning: Tanning can be cured by using a mixture of gram flour and curd.
- Tomatoes are best for treating oily skin as it has cooling and astringent properties. So, if you want a glowing and refreshing face then apply mashed tomato on your face and neck for glowing and wrinkle free skin.
Follow these beauty tips to get a beautiful glowing face. Do share with us some other natural beauty tips in the comments section below.
Also check out:
- Karisma Looks Stunning in These Suit’s
- Stunning Nose Pin Ideas for Girls
- 10 Stunning Black Lehenga Choli Designs 2018
- Check Out The Hot Chemistry Between Priyanka and Nick
- Madhuri Dixit’s Recent Look at Dance Deewane
5 thoughts on “Quick And Handy Natural Tips For Glowing Face”
Gorgeous post Hun, hope you’re having a lovely week 🙂 x
Grace || http://www.gracelouiseofficial.blogspot.co.uk/
Wonderful suggestions! Thanks for sharing!
These are all such great tip! thank you for sharing! Have a great weekend!
♥ | INSTAGRAM
PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com
I didn’t realize you could use cucumber like that. Thanks for sharing.
Yes these beauty tricks totally work. I have used tomatoes on my skin before.